Monday, January 10, 2011

UPDATE #1

so i figured id like to log my approaches and show you peeeps how a man like me operates so feel free to ask me any questions and any input you might have

APPROACH 1-I start following around this one spanish girl with a big thick piece of hiney. I walk from behind and put my hands over her eyes.

Me: GUESS WHO?
Her: I don't know
Me: Come on, GUESS!!!
Her: Uhh mike
Her: NOPE MY LADY FRIEND
Her: uhh who is this

she proceeds to rip my hands off her face, and turns around

Me: its me you silly goose
Her: who the F*CK are you? get the hell away from me

so note to people don't do this kind of thing to someone you don't know...

more updates to come

8 comments:

  1. LOL this is great!

    If you like Pick-up, you'll like my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, gj brah. That was some pretty funny stuff. I look forward to ur future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty alpha, good luck with your hands over the eyes of others from behind goals in 2011

    ReplyDelete