Tuesday, January 11, 2011

APPROACH #4

APPROACH #4-I was waiting for the train in penn station getting back from a night hanging with the boys. I was waiting all by myself and sloppy drunk. So I see these girls probably around 21 that were extremely fly. They were all wearing really short skirts so I do the best thing I could do in this situation.

I lay on the floor of penn station and look up their skirts. So I see two skanks out of the 3 look at me and start getting pissed

GIRL 1 and 2: WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT
ME: IM TIRED, CANT A BLACK MAN GET SOME REST?
GIRL 3: GET AWAY
ME: can i ask you ladies a question
GIRL: GET THE F*CK AWAY

I START TO FOLLOW THEM

ME: Ill leave you alone if you answer my question
GIRL2: FINE WHAT DO YOU WANT
ME:it must be colding wearing no undies, you want a big black stiffy to warm you up?

Girls told me to stfu and ran away. I figured after they caught me looking up their skirts, i was done for.so i just acted the way i wanted to.

5 comments: