Thursday, January 20, 2011

APPROACH #13

since my pussy ratio has been going down alittle bit lately i decided that i should step up my game some. my first step was to get new trendy hair cut. so i go to this female salon, because quite frankly my bros i kinda get like half a woody when they wash and massage my head.

i walk in and there is a good mix of pussy nice petite asian ho doing her thing with nails, almost went over there but that **** would be gay. so i just go up to the front desk tell um i want a wash and cut. i sit down and wait a few minutes and this fine italian broad comes over and said she is gonna wash my hair. im getting my hair washed and she has surprisingly strong hands, and i know she'd be good at pulling my porch, so i begin my approach.

Me: So how long have you been working here?
Her: I just started a couple of weeks ago part time while im going to school.
Me: true, what are you going to school for?
Her: im going to school for accounting.
Me: good for you its a good field.
Her: what do you do?
Me: im actually im an investment banker over at goldman sachs. (sometimes you gotta just lie to get some poon)

She seems very impressed and smiles. She walks into the back and I walk over towards the haircutting chair. She starts cutting my hair and I develop a major stiffy. She then gets a phone call and tells me someone is going to take over for her. SO AT THIS POINT IM A LITTLE PISSED.

Finally some fruitcake named juan starts cutting my hair and I look down and seee I've got a raging boner on. I try to pat it down but it ain't going no where

There is an akward silence between me and the male gay barber until he leans over and whispers something in my ear

Him: is that for me? (looking at my boner)
Me: WTF YOU BUTT PIRATE

I lost it and I immediately slug that cum guzziling baffoon. I proceed to break the container with the barbosol in it and break the seat off the hinges and I walked out.

Not the best day

19 comments:

  1. Free haircut? Not a total loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha cum guzzlzing baffoon...classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL man that must have been one of the most awkward moments ever hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. very entertaining blog brah. i am following and looking forward to future updates.

    p.s.: how to disable comment captcha: dashboard > settings > comments > "show word verification for comments" set to 'no'

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with the woody while hair gettin washed... i hear ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, best blog in the interwebs

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! Very entertaining blog. Followed and supporting :)

    http://blazaimagenes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha man you are fucken awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice brah
    check out my new 4runner blog

    http://toyota4runner5thgen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pussy ratio, one of those important diagnostic statistics

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh man you are a champion! I love your blog you make me LOL.

    Followed. Check out my blog at
    nipponnation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. they say 13 is an unlucky number, after all

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the nerve of some people, if I was a police officer on duty over there I would of had him arrested for that. Unbelievable!


    World of Warcraft Cheats @
    http://www.blizzardhacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this thread. Follow back

    http://365investing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete